Adidas Announces New Junior Academy Partnership Program
I received the following notice from Adidas and thought I would share it. This is great news for junior players and their families, especially if Adidas (and maybe other manufacturers, too?) spreads the love to more coaches and academies!
Today adidas announces a new junior tennis academy program for the US. The academy program is an all-encompassing partnership that includes outfitting all coaches and top level players, adidas branding at the facilities and retail operations. adidas will also utilize each academy for future product wear testing and development feedback to assure we continue to deliver the best tennis footwear and apparel. Aligning adidas Tennis with the most respected academy programs in the country allows adidas to work and connect with some of the best junior talent.
The select group of academies are located in key tennis markets including Oklahoma, Virginia, Texas, Florida and New Jersey. Some of the programs adidas had already established relationships with and others are part of the adidas Tennis family for the first time. Below is a full list of the programs in the US:
- CenterCourt Academy – Chatham, NJ
- Tucker Tennis Academy – Tulsa, OK
- T Bar M Tennis Academy – Dallas, TX
- Kansas City United Tennis – Kansas City
- Midtown Weston High Performance Junior Tennis Program – Weston, FL
- 4 Star Tennis Academy – Fairfax, VA
NOTE: After reading a comment below, one of my readers reached out to HEAD to ask which academies were part of its “sponsorship” program. Amy Wishingrad, HEAD’s national promotions manager, replied with the following list . . .
- John McEnroe Academy in NY
- Ramp Tennis Academy in Carson, CA
- Van der Meer in Hilton Head Island, SC
- Sanchez Academy in Naples, FL
- Greater Midland Community Centers in MI
- Dimitar Tennis Academy in Santa Barbara, CA
- Giammalva- Rivers Tennis in Houston, TX
- Scarborough East Tennis in MI