Holiday Gift Guide 2019
With Thanksgiving hitting so late in the calendar, the Winter holidays have snuck up on me this year! My apologies for the late Gift Guide, but hopefully it will help you find the perfect gift for the Tennis Players in your life!
If you have other great gift ideas, please share them in the Comments. Happy shopping!
- Tennis Trunk – This is one of my favorite gifts to give! It’s a monthly subscription where the recipient gets a tennis-themed box delivered each month. Click here and here to read my past reviews.
- Wristspect Sport wristbands – These colorful and creative wristbands make the perfect addition to any tennis wardrobe.
- Cute Tennis Stuff – My friend, Jade, runs this amazing business, and she is in the middle of her Cute Tennis Christmas! Find everything from jewelry to clothing to table decorations in this online shop.
- For a list of Changing the Game Project‘s best sports books of 2019, click here. The list includes books for athletes, coaches, and parents with topics ranging from the mental side of sports to injury prevention. Like CTG’s founder, John O’Connor, David Epstein’s RANGE tops my list as well!
- A new racquet or bag always brings a smile to a young player’s face! Check out the offerings from our friends at Holabird Sports here.
- Tennis:Europe – How about giving your player an incredible summer tennis experience abroad? Tennis:Europe offers just that. Plus, they offer a very nice discount to the ParentingAces Community, so be sure to mention that when you contact them. Click here for details.
- As one very savvy member of the ParentingAces Community suggested, how about gifting your favorite Tennis Parent or Tennis Coach a Premium Membership to ParentingAces or a Patreon membership? For more information, click here.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday, whether you’re celebrating at home with friends and family or on the road at Winter Nats! I’ll be spending the first part of the holiday with my husband and kids here in SoCal, and the second part back in Atlanta with my husband and some friends. Wherever you are, thank you for continuing to support ParentingAces and wishing you all the best as 2019 comes to a close!
Comments are currently disabled for this post