Summer Tennis Camp
Y’all know how I feel about sending your kids to summer tennis camp – it’s a fantastic experience and, if that camp is held on a college campus, it’s a great introduction to college tennis.
Every year, more and more camps seem to pop up. While I don’t have first-hand experience with the majority of the ones listed below, I do have some connection to them. For many, I know the coaches through podcast interviews or through meeting them at various tournaments and events over the years. For others, I have been to their facilities or they have been recommended by other Tennis Parents.
Some are day camps only and some offer overnight accommodations for campers. Some are for high-performance players while others are geared more toward recreational players, and some offer multiple programs to suit all types of players. Click on the name of the camp to go to their website and get more detailed information.
Most colleges with a tennis program offer summer camps as do many local academies and country clubs, so please look for those if you want to stay close to home.
I am happy to add camps to my list, so please contact me if I’ve left off a good one! If you have experience at any of these camps, I would love for you to share it in the Comments below.
Please do your due diligence before selecting a camp for your junior player(s). The most important thing is that they have FUN!
Summer Tennis Camps (Listed alphabetically)
- Collegiate Exposure Camps – various locations around the US, use code PA to get $100 discount
- Ed Krass Collegiate Exposure Camps – various locations around the US, call 813-684-9031 to ask for $50 discount
- High Altitude Tennis Camp – Colorado
- IMG Academy Camp – South Florida
- JSTA Tennis Camps – various locations around the UK
- Nike Tennis Camps – various locations around the US and internationally
- RAMP Tennis Camp – Southern California
- Sanchez-Casal Tennis Camp – Florida, Barcelona, China
- Van der Meer Tennis Camp – Hilton Head, SC
- Wilson Collegiate Tennis Camps – various college campuses around the US