If you follow ParentingAces on social media at all, you have probably already seen my multitude of posts about Monday’s webinar with Universal Tennis Ratings. In case you missed it, here’s what you need to know:
- What: Online webinar on how to use UTR for player development and college recruiting moderated by Yours Truly
- Who: All parents, players, and coaches interested in learning the detailed ins and outs of how best to use UTR
- When: Monday, January 13, 2020, 3pm PT/6pm ET
- Where: Join via your device (smartphone, tablet, desktop, laptop) by registering on Zoom here
- What else: You can submit your questions any time between now and Monday on the registration page. The webinar panelists include David Fish (former Harvard Men’s Tennis Coach & ITA Hall of Fame Coach), Dede Allen (former Wake Forest Women’s Tennis Coach & former administrator of USTA Junior Competition), and Lorenzo Beltrame (Director of Performance Training at Evert Tennis Academy & former coach to Jim Courier, Pete Sampras, and Cara Black)
If you want to hear definitively how UTR determines its ratings, how your junior player can improve her rating, how college coaches really use UTR in recruiting, and why your player shouldn’t avoid matches just to avoid impacting his UTR, then you need to sign up for Monday’s webinar!
The event will be recorded and I will share the link here and on our social channels once it’s available.
I hope to see you all online Monday afternoon!