I’ve recently added and shared several articles and podcasts related to the college recruiting process and figured it might be easier for my readers if I put all the new stuff into one post. In the following bulleted lists, you will find links to the latest information on choosing a college tennis program, collegiate exposure camps, college recruitment camps, and what to look for in a college coach.
While most of the links are for original ParentingAces content, some lead to outside sources as well. Please read and listen and educate yourself as best you can. The college recruiting process is complicated and can be riddled with potholes, so be sure you are well-armed before you jump in!
- Showcases, Combines, & Camps . . .Oh, My! (click here)
- UTR Adds New Recruiting Aid (click here)
- The Relevance of College Rankings (click here)
- Everything An Incoming Freshman Collegiate Athlete Should Expect (click here)
- Go To College Or Become A Pro Player? (click here)
- Get Recruited Faster (click here)
- Intercollegiate Tennis Association Announces 2017 ITA Summer Circuit Powered By UTR (click here)
- Home School Students (click here)
- Preparing for College Tennis (click here)
- USTA Midwest College Showcase and Information Session (click here and here)
- What is the point of college exposure camps? With Ed Krass – includes discount offer! (click here)
- Getting prepared for college recruiting with consultant Tarek Merchant – includes discount offer! (click here)
- How a recruiting consultant can help before – and during – college with TennisSmart’s Sarah Borwell (click here)
- What the USTA is doing to help American juniors get scholarships & succeed in college with Stephen Amritraj (click here)
- Why you should consider D3 college tennis with Adam Van Zee (click here)
Please let me know if there are any other areas of the college recruiting process that you’d like me to address. I love talking about college tennis and am happy to answer any questions you might have via phone, email, or the Comments area below.