My New Mantra
This is written on my bathroom mirror (in lipstick, not blood as my son says it appears!). It is my new mantra. I have asked my son and my husband to hold me accountable to following it. It will be a challenge – a HUGE challenge – for me to do so, but I am committed. I will report back from time to time to let you know how it’s going. Wish me luck.
- The Eyes Have It
- Change in Endorsement Rule
- Help Wanted: Director of Fun
- USTA & ITF Rankings on TennisRecruiting.net
- A Look Back … The Past 30 Years of National Junior Tennis
- Having Enough Refs – What’s It Worth To You?
- No Regrets
- Let’s See How This Is Playing Out
- More Ranking Info
- Bonus Points Update