Happy Thanksgivukkah from me to you! I know it’s not tennis-related, but this crazy overlap of Thanksgiving and Chanukkah won’t happen again in our lifetimes (in fact, it won’t happen again for 70,000 years!), so I figured I would point you to the Facebook page devoted to the unique ways people are celebrating. Click here to read all about it. And, if you want some creative recipes for this unusual holiday, click here. Most of all, though, just enjoy your time with family and friends – whether you’re at your own house, that of a friend or family member, or with tennis friends in the tournament hotel – and worry about working off the turkey and latkes next week!
For those of you celebrating Turkey Day at a junior tournament, I’d love to hear how you take it on the road – please post your Holiday Tournament Tips in the Comments below.
- The Eyes Have It
- Change in Endorsement Rule
- Help Wanted: Director of Fun
- USTA & ITF Rankings on TennisRecruiting.net
- A Look Back … The Past 30 Years of National Junior Tennis
- Having Enough Refs – What’s It Worth To You?
- No Regrets
- Let’s See How This Is Playing Out
- More Ranking Info
- Bonus Points Update