Boys Will Be Boys Update
We just got back from the orthopedist. The Good News is that there is nothing torn or broken in my son’s knee. The Bad News is that he has to continue to avoid any lateral movement on the tennis court for the next 2-3 weeks while the bruising continues to heal. That means no camp with Carlos Goffi next week, which is a big bummer for sure! But, it also means no physical therapy and no surgery, which is a HUGE RELIEF!
On another note, I got word today that I’ve been approved to have Media Credentials for this year’s US Open – I’m beyond excited! So, my task for the next few weeks is to come up with a game plan for what I will cover and how I will report from the Billie Jean King Tennis Center. If you have any suggestions for me, please share them in the Comments below.
Hope y’all all have a very happy – and safe! – 4th of July.
- Our Clay Courts Experience
- As Messy As We Predicted
- Clay Courts Wild Card Selections
- Clay Courts Confusion
- Our Summer Is In Full Swing
- What To Pack When You Have to Fly
- What I Learned At The NCAA Championships
- Your 2014 NCAA Women’s Doubles Champs: Erin & Maya
- Mackie McDonald Making Tracks As A Bruin
- Letty Van Nguyen: Development of a Tennis Parent