Boys Will Be Boys Update
We just got back from the orthopedist. The Good News is that there is nothing torn or broken in my son’s knee. The Bad News is that he has to continue to avoid any lateral movement on the tennis court for the next 2-3 weeks while the bruising continues to heal. That means no camp with Carlos Goffi next week, which is a big bummer for sure! But, it also means no physical therapy and no surgery, which is a HUGE RELIEF!
On another note, I got word today that I’ve been approved to have Media Credentials for this year’s US Open – I’m beyond excited! So, my task for the next few weeks is to come up with a game plan for what I will cover and how I will report from the Billie Jean King Tennis Center. If you have any suggestions for me, please share them in the Comments below.
Hope y’all all have a very happy – and safe! – 4th of July.
- Change in Endorsement Rule
- Help Wanted: Director of Fun
- USTA & ITF Rankings on TennisRecruiting.net
- A Look Back … The Past 30 Years of National Junior Tennis
- Having Enough Refs – What’s It Worth To You?
- No Regrets
- Let’s See How This Is Playing Out
- More Ranking Info
- Bonus Points Update
- 2014 Rule Changes